Photo Organizing Workshops
Digital Photo Organizing Workshop
Next Workshop: January 19th, 2019
Take Control of your Digital Chaos!Register individually or sign-up with friends or family.
Limit of 6 participants.
Advance registration required.
Private workshops for groups are available. Family and group workshops can be held at the location of your choice.
When: Saturday January 19th, 2019. 10 am - 2:30 pm with break.
Where: Caledon, Ontario (exact location TBD)
Cost: $59.00 per person plus HST
To Register:Contact Meg at:
- Learn photo organizing 'best practices'.
- Choosing software to organize, edit and enjoy your photos.
- Maintaining your digital photo collection.
- Making your photo collection easily searchable.
- How to add keywords.
- Using facial recognition software.
- Photo sharing solutions.
- Choosing backup solutions.
What to Bring:
- A laptop (PC or Mac).
- Other devices you use (cell phone, iPad, tablet).
- Power cords and charging cords for all your devices.
- Your digital photos (on your laptop or on a storage device).
- Lunch and snacks.